Who better to think of some awesome designs than our customers?
The winner could have their designs printed and even listed on our website!
You can enter as many times as you'd like and it can be gaming, geek, OZG related, funny or anything you'd like! Just have fun!
So, if you're a budding designer, just love gaming or want to see something you've made printed, give it a go!
The winner even gets 10,000 Player Points! The competition ends in 2 weeks (28th September) so feel free to enter as many times as you'd like. To enter, just post the image on our page.
To enter all you need to do is download our templates pack below, add your design onto the shirt template using your favorite image manipulation tool. Then upload your entry to our facebook page, it's that simple!
Terms & Conditions : Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The competition is Free, and no purchase is necessary to enter.
- Unlimited entries per person.
- If you want to enter the competition you may enter via the website http://www.facebook.com/ozgameshop and submit your artwork.
- The winner will be the entrant who is picked by the www.ozgameshop.com team.
- The closing date is as specified above, and www.ozgameshop.com reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will post it on the OzGameShop Facebook page So be sure to keep a look out for the winner! (It could be you!).
- The www.ozgameshop.com judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- www.ozgameshop.com reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Upon entry all artwork and ideas submitted are property of www.ozgameshop.com and can be used by www.ozgameshop.com in any way shape or form.
- Copyright on game(s) & characters may only be used if you have expressed written permission from the author(s) to do so for the t-shirt design in question.